Technocrat to Technoprenure a Journey
Indra Technologies emerged as hardcore technocrat. However to die as only technician is not the goal. Innovation to investment is mantra for the growth. It is pursue of the excellence & success automatically followed. To achieve the goal Indra Technologies is actively associated with eminent personalities, renowned organizations & class I laboratories in India. We have emerged as a distinguished organization in this industry. Innovation to investment is mantra for the growth. Keeping this in mind we strive to come up with more innovative and enhanced products. Owing to our striven efforts we have been earned confidence of eminent personalities, renowned organizations & class I laboratories in India.
Some of our achievements are as follows:
- Felicitated by former Honorable President Dr. Abdul Kalam
- Recognized by Eminent Scientist Dr. Raghunath Mashelkar
- Interviewed by Times of India & Various news channels
- Patent granted for Liquid carrying jacket.
- Working with SINE Dept. Of IIT, Mumbai on research project
- Working with NRDC from Department o Science & Technology India on development project
- Participated in ‘India Innovation Initiative-i3 Regional Fair 2010’ held by CII
- Patents application in the process with Intellectual Property India
- Working with National Innovation Foundation
- A team member of famous hind film “Three Idiots” worked on the shot delivery of baby by vacuum cleaner
- Patent granted for Liquid carrying jacket
- Working with IIT for developing Light Emitting POP panels. The research is funded by Department of Industrials & Scientific Research (Govt. of India). These POPs are aimed to emit light as much as 15,000 mcd/sq. m almost equal to 40 watt incandescent bulb